Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Your opportunity to taste test our food samples"

News alert: Campus Services is holding the 2008 Campus Services Fair at East Village Commons on Wed., May 14, from 2 to 4 p.m. Food Services is one of the many hosts, along with other fan favorites like Parking Services and Campus Mail.

Intercession campus transit service and complimentary intercession parking at the East Campus Parking Deck are available.

You must have a ticket to attend. I have one that I am willing to scalp. The ticket also qualifies you for a raffle for several premium items from the UGA Bookstore. E-mail or tweet me your bid. However, if Kaye Sweetser comes back from Bahrain for this event, I'll let her have it free of charge.

1 comment:

Hollander said...

Drat, I'll be out of town most of that day.