Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lunch at Home

Ate at home today. Scraped together an English muffin, some old sandwich meat, a slice of cheese, some lettuce, and called it a meal. I was judging a magazine web site contest and wanted to get that done before coming to the office.

Got them all judged. Just have to type up my comments. Examples include:
  • Maybe you should update your site more than twice a year.
  • Is the site supposed to be cluttered, or were you going for that effect?
  • Tell your bloggers to post more than once every two months.
  • Those hundred links in a line are impressive. Categorize them. Help the user!!!

I'm such a sweet guy. It's comments like these that ensure you never get asked twice to judge a contest.

2 comments:

Karen Miller Russell said...

Hume and I lunched with the powers that be: Cindi, Kent, Conrad, and the dean. We've been guaranteed raises and promotions, and never have to serve on another committee. Hope that was a good sandwich.

Hollander said...

Today I'll no doubt eat lunch with Kent, Conrad, Cindi, and the dean and learn that I've been guaranteed no raises, no promotion, and I get to serve on all the committees.

Then again, is it truly a committee if Hume is not a member? I dunno. Tree falling in a forest and all that...