Friday, April 4, 2008

Two Lunches in One Post !

Thursday

Dr. A joins us for a delicious lunch. I think we need a blog posting in the form of a telenovela. Hunky dumb guy. Beautiful but twisted girl. The woman who is truly evil. Carolina can arch her eyebrow perfectly, so she gets the role of her choice. I'm sure there are a bunch of characters I'm missing, mainly because I don't speak a word of Spanish.

I had the required lemon bar. You taste lemon on the first bite, I've discovered, but not after. I suppose the bar's lemonness is only in contrast to a complete lack of lemonness before that first bite. Also on the scene were Hume, Russell, and Fink, none of whom had lemon bars, thus they cannot speak to lemonness.

Friday

Hollifield, Hume, Hollander, and Fink (who must now change his name to Hink if he's gonna eat with the H's.). Meat loaf good but not as good as I hoped. Greens bland, even after pepper vinegar. Mashed potatoes professionally mashed and lumpless.

Much discussion of pets, including the dietary and excretory habits of Hollifield's dog. Certain jealousy of said animal concerning duck for dinner, or even kangaroo.

1 comment:

k said...

Hmm. Who was the hunk?

I can't believe that not only do you eat there & pretend the food is good, you make up little telenovela dramas about your experiences there.

I can't believe you eat there.