Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Georgian Chicken

So, is it called Georgian Chicken because
  • of the way the bird is prepared, or
  • the bird came from a farm in Georgia

If we didn't already have a poll going, I'd do one. At the table were Fink, Hume, Russell, and myself. Johnson missing in action, or inaction. Roasted potatoes a bit tough. Limas did not scream while eaten, or leap from the fork. Rather dull for limas, I thought.

Lots of discussion of dead people, of people talking to dead people, but very little about whether dead people post to their own online obits. Now that's research I'd read.

3 comments:

Karen Miller Russell said...

I think it is prepared by people from Georgia, you know, that country that used to be part of the USSR.

Hollander said...

I believe, Ms. Russell, you must remember your loyalty oath as a requirement for being hired and not suggest, even tangentially or with geographic correctness, that Georgia was ever a part of the USSR.

k said...

AP Style error. Minus 5 points.

Talk about dead people all you want at the faculty center. Those are the only types of people you'd be able to convince to eat there.

I can't believe you eat there.